PawsOfTheForest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Roleplay Forum Based Off The Bestselling Books By Erin Hunter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koi's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koi

Koi

Location : "Somewhere, over the rainbow.." Songpaw sang quietly.

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:38 am

Name: NeverPaw(See history)
Pelt&Eyes: Thick but somewhat creamy-brown and black tabby with a white mark running from her forehead, down her nose, and around her muzzle down her chest to her underbelly, all paws are white and front left leg is white, cold blue eyes.
Mate&Kits: None.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, loyal, protective, fierce in battle and sharp tongued, a quick learner.
History(optional): Was born into a clan but chased out as an apprentice, raised herself as a rogue and never really stayed in one place.
Clan & Rank Wanted: MountainClan leader.
Roleplay Sample: A little black she-cat waited in silence under the thorn bush. She was sure the patrol would be returning any minute, and when they did, Vengence will be mine. she thought darkly. She caught the scent of one of the MoorClan cats, then a few more. Not sure if any of them were Wolfpaw, she crouched down low and held her breath, watching as one by one MoorClan warriors padded by. A gray tom had lagged a bit behind. Big mistake. she thought and waited for him to reach the thorn bush, as soon as he did she tackled him, knocking him off his paws and pinning him.
"You little-" she started to snarl then saw the cat's wide, blue gaze. "You're not Wolfpaw!" she snapped. Wolfpaw had green eyes, and this is a- "She-Cat?" she jumped back off the cat, utterly confused.
"Wolfpaw's my brother, I'm Bearpaw." the cat coughed as she stood, shaking out her thick, dark gray fur.

Last edited by Koi on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hail
Admin
Hail

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 am

Approved. Although Now Her Name Shall Be NeverStar.
Back to top Go down
https://pawsoftheforest.forumotion.com
Koi

Koi

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:46 am

Alright, I'll change my user name:)
Aaaaannnnnd I have another character.

Name: SongPaw.
Pelt&Eyes: Thick, very long and fluffy gray pelt splotched with darker gray, her front two paws are white and her eyes are wide, round dark green.
Personality: Quiet, somewhat dark, stubborn, determined, strategical, cunning.
History(optional): SongKit was born to a rogue and a medicine cat, she is the reincarnation of SongSky, though she doesn't know it yet, and because of this she sees visions of SongSky's life in her dreams but just brushes it off as her imagination. She was raised with her medicine cat mother, for the she-cat had told her clan she'd just found the kit abandoned.
Clan & Rank Wanted: StreamClan apprentice.
Roleplay Sample: The two she-cats stared at each other in utter disbelief, finally Bearpaw broke the silence.
"Who are you?" she growled, tail lashing, the little black she-cat bristled, not liking being interrogated by what she considered to be an enemy.
"Viperpaw." she snapped, raising her chin, "Apprentice of MountainClan."
"Then, you're trespassing." Bearpaw crouched as she spat the words, she lunged forward and knocked Viperpaw off her feet. The little black she-cat let all her breath out and slipped under the much bulkier gray apprentice like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Hail
Admin
Hail

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:44 am

Approved Smile She Is SongKit Though Untill I Give Her An Apprentice Ceremony (Shortly)
Back to top Go down
FalconStar

FalconStar

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 am

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/
Koi

Koi

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Name: Koi. (Needs to be given her clan name; KoiPaw)
Pelt&Eyes: Cream-colored medium-length fur with a ruddy ginger-brown splotch that runs from her forehead down her nose and stops there, her ears match. Her eyes are an odd mixtue of light green and pale blue, looking more blue in the sunlight but more green in the dark.
Personality: Stubborn, kind of cocky, fierce, loyal, quiet, dark, cunning, smart.
History(optional): Koi was born as a kittypet but abandoned at a very young age, she nearly died but was rescued by an elderly rogue named Willis who raised her and named her after the fish in her ex-owner's pond, Willis taught her to hunt and defend herself until she was about four moons old, then he died. She promised him she'd make something of herself and promised herself she'd never forget the friendly tom.
Clan & Rank Wanted: StreamClan apprentice.
Roleplay Sample: The overcast sky gave the clearing a blue tint, three warriors and a couple of apprentices watched as the dark russet and white queen paced anxiously. One of the warriors shared a worried glance with the little cream colored apprentice before quietly calling, "Foxwind, they'll be back. Calm down and get some sleep, you've been pacing for hours, it can't be good for your kits." the she-cat whirled around and came face to face with the tom, bristling, her blue eyes ablaze with infuriation.
"Don't you DARE tell me to calm down, Otterfall." she snarled darkly, tail fluffing up and lashing, "My kit has been missing for four sun rises and Nettlestar won't let me go look for them. I will NOT calm down."
The cream colored apprentice nudge her side in an attempt to distract her from the brown tabby he-warrior, the other apprentice, a ruddy-brown and black tom, rested his muzzle on her shoulder.
"Come on, Foxwind." he mumbled, nodding his head towards the nursery. The she-cat looked at her two kits then gave in, following them back to the bramble den.

(I wasn't sure about the name, I was thinking her name could be KoiPaw and then KoiNose, but Koi is a type of fish so I thought it'd be realistic.)

Last edited by NeverStar on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FalconStar

FalconStar

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:20 pm

She needs a suffix at the end of her name ('kit' 'paw' or 'nose, flight, cloud' etc, depending on her age) at the end of her name for it to be realistic, I believe..
Back to top Go down
Koi

Koi

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stats Of Never   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Well it will be Paw after she joins a clan but since she's technically still a rogue it's just Koi.
Back to top Go down
FalconStar

FalconStar

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Alright. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Hail
Admin
Hail

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Yes, I'll Give Her An Apprentice Ceremony When I'm Ready.

((Gotta Go To School In A Few Mins XD))
Back to top Go down
FalconStar

FalconStar

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Haha.

(Have fun at school Hail! If that's possible, I'm on spring break already, muahahaha! xDD)
Back to top Go down
Hail
Admin
Hail

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

(( Evil or Very Mad Lucky >Sad I Get My Spring Break Next Friday So Hah! XD))
Back to top Go down
FalconStar

FalconStar

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:42 am

(Buahaha! xDD)
Back to top Go down
StormSplash

StormSplash

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:49 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's Characters   Koi's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Koi's Characters
Page 1 of 1